top of page
Computer Science Teacher Fellowship
CodeCrew is seeking certified high school teachers who are committed to increasing the quality of Computer Science education for the students in and around Shelby County.
The goals of this fellowship program are to:
• increase teacher knowledge of Computer Science concepts
• provide ongoing support and training to build teacher confidence as they teach Computer Science concepts
• Equip teachers with the necessary knowledge to pass the Computer Science Praxis exam.
• increase access to quality Computer Science education for students
• provide financial incentives for teachers who complete the fellowship program
If this opportunity aligns with your career goals,
please contact Darius James at email@example.com, today!
The accepted applicants will be notified no later than May 27, 2022.
bottom of page